Physicians for Social Responsibility
Sept. 17, 2013
If not, you need to read the latest edition of PSR’s Environment and Health Policy Institute.
* The fracking threat facing the Everglades;
* Fracking for oil in downtown Los Angeles*
* Health impacts on Pennsylvanians living at ground-zero.
Read about promising approaches and resources that can help us protect families and loved ones from unsafe hydraulic fracturing, including:
* A new route to challenging the “gag rule;”
* A library of fracking resources, including CME-approved trainings;
* Proposed relief in the form of federal legislation.
Don’t miss these valuable resources!
PSR’s Environment and Health Policy Institute: http://www.psr.org/environment-and-health/environmental-health-policy-institute/
Director of Environment and Health